Publications Call for Articles
Calling all students and emerging professionals for publication opportunities!
DIA is looking for student- and emerging professional-authored submissions to the Career Column in our monthly online publication, Global Forum. This is your opportunity to share your career advice, information on an interesting topics, or publish your own thought pieces!
Articles must be a maximum of 500 words and should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is a list of potential topic ideas though we are more than open to any topics that you propose! We are even willing to help and work with you on shaping your piece. This is your chance to get published and shine!
Topic Ideas Include:
· Pick a hot topic in your field and write a perspective! It could be anything from CAR T-Cell Therapy, to the future of Real World Evidence, Artificial Intelligence, companies like Amazon becoming PBMs, or anything else that you think is interesting and important.
· Any career advice on what works for you in your own career or studies. Do you have any tips or tricks that aren’t part of the standard recommendations?
· How do you tackle the challenges in today’s market?
· Are you working in a career that’s considered non-traditional for your education? How did you end up there, how did you make the transition, etc.?
· Student Chapters: write about the events that you have planned and held. DIA would love to hear about your activities!
· Interviews/short Q&A with experts in your field
· What does your career trajectory look like in your country? You might be surprised at how different it is across the globe!
· A historical perspective on the changing roles of your profession
· Propose your own topic!
If you have any questions or ideas please feel free to email us at email@example.com.