Experienced, high-performing medical information professional with strong project and team management skills in the pharmaceutical industry:
1. Supported numerous products as medical information lead across therapeutic areas (Oncology, Cardiovascular, Allergy) from pre-launch to launch, and worked collaboratively with several joint venture partners to launch and support products.
2. Manage a medical slide system for use by the field medical teams and medical information for the storage and dissemination of approved slide content. Responsible for the development and implementation of innovative technical enhancements to the platform to meet the needs of both internal and external users. Manage the project vendor and annual budget.
3. Lead a team of internal colleagues tasked to “modernize medical information content”. Implemented several technical improvements to our response documents and an external feedback survey. Developed departmental response writing guidelines.
4. Developed and maintain a global database of product medical information response letters.
5. Provide medical review for promotional review committee meetings across therapeutic areas.
6. Actively involved with pharmaceutical organizations including Drug Information Association (DIA) and phactMI. Serve on the DIA Medical Communications Core Team as Communications and Strategy Lead. Presenter for 3 years at the Core Curriculum Session of the DIA Annual Medical Communications meeting, and presented at several other sessions. Member of the phactMI Awareness Team.