Steve Scribner is the founder and Managing Consultant of the Scribner Group a technology and process improvement consulting firm with expertise in:
► Electronic document and content management systems in the Pharmaceutical industry.
► Management consulting to Research & Development organizations with regulated content.
My expertise is built on over 22 years of working directly with the top 100 Pharmaceutical companies and managing multinational projects. My capability to rapidly assess current technology challenges, build strategies and implement effective solutions delivers measurable results to ensure your technology investment is fully realized.
► STRATEGIC TECHNOLOGY ASSESSMENT & RECOMMENDATION OF DOCUMENT & CONTENT MANAGEMENT:
• Evaluates in-house technologies for effectiveness. Assesses new technology and need for revised business processes
• Develops a strategy and plan to implement new tools to achieve the business objectives
• Leads effort to develop vision, strategy and cost-effective execution plans
• Leads client project team in a vendor analysis
• Develops client cost justifications for technology investments
► MASTER DATA MANAGEMENT & AUTHORITATIVE SOURCES
• Evaluate client’s information architecture: to meet desire for enterprise harmonization & globalization; recommendations for operational excellence
• Regulatory: Advises on changing regulatory requirements and industry trends
• Mergers & Acquisitions integration
• Manage Migration: from old methods, configuration, data and implementation to new systems
• Facilitate Change: plan and organize efforts to facilitate acceptance of new processes and tools
• Learning: how to improve the business using state-of-the-art tools.